Welcome to the scripts area. I’ve gotten quite adept at creating PowerShell scripts for SharePoint (2010/2013/SPO). Some of my scripts have turned into significant projects for provisioning SharePoint farms, and I’ve uploaded them to GitHub here. Other scripts are neat little scripts that I’ve used in my time to administer SharePoint farms. This area of my blog is a convenient place to upload the miscellaneous scripts that are not in GitHub.
The following are a list of links to client-side scripts using the Client-Side-Object-Model:
- Client-BatchCheckin-ps1 – Check in multiple files after a batch upload.
- Client-CompareWebs.ps1 – Compare the content and permissions of two sub-sites.
- Client-ExportADPhotos.ps1 – Export photos from Active Directory.
- Client-ScanHeavyUsers.ps1 – Look for users that are active in site collections.
- Client-ScanInfoPath.ps1 – Look for the presence of InfoPath forms.
- Client-ScanSPDAccess.ps1 – Look for SharePoint Designer users that have customized pages.
- Client-SearchWS.ps1 – Execute a search with the SharePoint Web Service.
- Client-UIVersion.ps1 – Get the UI version of a site.
Server-side scripts are coming soon (I promise).